Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And I am off!

Before I stuff the last mementos and do-hickey's into my pack, I want to have one last post from Canada. I am sitting here, after the weakening goodbyes and before the towering and uncertain journey and I am excited and I am scared. I can't wait to live this amazing adventure, learn about Ghana and its people, and try to better understand the world we live in. I am heading to Africa bursting with emotion, and as enthusiastic and open-hearted as I can be without actually exploding. I hope that throughout these four months I can learn and articulate my learnings through the posts on this blog. Get excited for pictures and videos, and stories of funny, challenging and enlightening moments. As always, I deeply appreciate your questions, comments and support and will do my best to act as a tool to your learning this summer.

With love and a nervous smile I am off!

2 comments:

Emily said...

i care!

Jaime said...

This is so exciting! Have fun and be safe, we'll exchange stories in a few months!